Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I am just trying to to figure out what this is called.

Electronic Components

What I am referring to in this picture is the white board with all of the connectors and the led light attached. I am trying to purchase one but I have no idea what they are called.

share|improve this question
Mini 170 Tie Point Solderless Breadboard prototype – JIm Dearden Feb 27 '14 at 20:10
But don't get a mini until you've figured out how to use the ones with rails properly first. – Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams Feb 27 '14 at 20:13
It is called "missing current limiting resistor". It kills your Arduino if you keep doing it that way. – jippie Feb 27 '14 at 20:16
@jippie: Maybe its one of those 5mm LEDs with internal resistor. – Rev1.0 Feb 28 '14 at 13:30
up vote 13 down vote accepted

That is a Breadboard. It's hooked up to an Arduino.

share|improve this answer
I added some links; hope you don't mind. – JYelton Feb 27 '14 at 21:19
Thanks, I didn't know how to add links using my phone... I'm using the app – Jay McKinney Feb 27 '14 at 22:55

search for a "breadboard" or "solderless breadboard" and you should be able to find it.

share|improve this answer

protected by W5VO Feb 27 '14 at 21:26

Thank you for your interest in this question. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).

Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.