I have a small circuit that consists of a microcontroller operating on 14Mhz and a wifi module. This circuit is enclosed in a small plastic box. I am considering gluing a few magnets on this box in order to install it on a metal surface, and I was wondering how bad it could influence the circuit and the wifi connection, since these magnets will be placed really close to the circuitry.
Here are some technical details:
- Magnets are Neodymium Disc 1/4" X 1/16" N32 grade.
- Plastic Box is 4.22" X 3.75" X 1.21"
- Wifi module is RN-XV (802.11 b/g, 2402 ~ 2480MHz, TX 0dBm to +12dBm, RX -83dBm)
I would like to know:
- Should I expect bad interferences?
- Are there any special considerations where to glue the magnets on the box, except from "away from the wifi module" ?