Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Someone told me that it is called wire loop. I want to buy it, but I could not find it using wire loop as keyword

enter image description here

share|improve this question
You're getting good answers. You can find a wide variety of this sort of thing by searching for "strain relief", too. – bitsmack Apr 11 '14 at 18:19
up vote 8 down vote accepted

It appears that what you're looking for is a plastic P clamp (or P clip).

enter image description here from here

share|improve this answer
actually, the link you provided says "cable clamp"... it might be a good idea to provide that name in your answer also – vaxquis Apr 12 '14 at 14:30

It looks like a P clip to me: -

enter image description here

share|improve this answer

I would call that a "cable clamp". If you google for that term, you should find pictures of a wide variety of cable clamps.

share|improve this answer

Whatever the name of the specific piece you are looking for (probably have multiple names, I think they are called cable clamps), looking through a electronic parts vendors catalog in the Cable Management section. That's where you will find them, especially through a gallery (or those big paper catalogs they love to send [and I love to flip through]). Most of all, you will find what that company calls them.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.