Below is a part of a schematic and I would like to understand each part of it.
What I think is happening:
- This is being fed a 48V AC source
- These leads are a source and a ground?
- I'm not sure what that is
- Two alternating currents on the input
- Not sure what this is.. a diode? An op-amp?
- Showing which terminal output is positive and which is negative.
These are my best "educated" guesses. I know I'm way off, so I was hoping the community could help me understand.
This is part of a schematic from steminc to drive a piezo transducer.