Good solder is only 37% lead, but I still wouldn't be doing that. As well as outright lead poisoning, there could be subtle effects below the poisoning threshold. If it drops your IQ by 10 points would that be acceptable?
Edit: As @Blrfl says, loss of mental acuity is a common symptom of lead poisoning. It's not clear that there is a threshold below which lead is safe, especially for kids.
Really, "there is no safe level of blood lead in children," said Christopher Portier, of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. He heads the agency's environmental health programs.
Also, if you don't care about your body, please think of the electronics- your viscous organics-laden spittle and drool won't do much for the integrity of the joints.