I'm concerned about the health impact from EMF produced by home/office appliances. In particular I would like to know if somebody measured the Electromagnetic radiation of any of the following monitors:
- Dell UltraSharp U3011 30"
- HP ZR30w 30" S-IPS LCD
- HP ZR2740w 27" LED Backlit IPS Monitor
- Dell UltraSharp U2711 27"
- PHILIPS 27" LED 3D 273G3DHSB/00
- HP ZR2440w 24" LED Backlit IPS Monitor
- PHILIPS 23.6" LED 248X3LFHSB/00
I'm basically interested in the difference of EMF radiation between 24", 27" and 30" LCD/LED monitors. Still, vendors employ different technologies that will probably produce different milli Gauss of EMF.
Thanks for any input!