I have been working with OpenCV on Desktop environment for the past one year and now I want to shift to dedicated hardware for my real time image processing applications. I have the following questions...
- which developement boards (FPGA / Microcontroler) are good for implementing image processing algorithms. the image capturing device will be webcam.
- will I be able to code in C/C++ and convert the code into assembly level and dump it in that developement board?
- will I be able to use libraries like OpenCV in those image processing algorithms?
since webcams will be used so the following...
- interface USB 2.0
- resolution max 640 x 480
- frame rate 25 - 30 fps
- depth 8 x 3 for colored image 8 x 1 for gray
- application: thresholding...gesture recognition..object detection...tracking...optical flow
any kind of suggestion is most welcome...