Back in the day...
- First computer - IBM XT 4mhz with 8mhz turbo running on MS-DOS 2.0
- First application - Blackjack, with SVGA graphics written in TurboPascal
- Published a book about the Raspberry Pi
- Building electrical gadgets in spare time. Blog
- CEO of Kula Solutions LTD
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, creating world class solutions for global companies.
16 Some advice on charging circuit used in simple UPS Jul 31 '12
12 Best edge connector for my pcb? Aug 15 '12
12 How to properly wind coils for a solenoid? Jul 31 '13
7 detecting passing vehicles Jun 8 '11
6 Texas Instruments Compiler Feb 3 '12
5 How is this motor on a Romotive controlled? Apr 4 '12
5 How to choose a reed switch and magnet? Feb 14 '13
4 Smallest water detector / switch Jun 15 '12