|visits||member for||1 year, 1 month|
|seen||Mar 7 at 18:20|
Recently graduated from the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada with a BASc in Electrical Engineering and Option in Mechatronics. Currently an pursuing a graduate MASc degree in Systems and Controls (ECE), with a research focus on humanoid robotics.
Fourth Year Design Project
I led a team of 5 undergraduate engineering students to build a functional prototype of a thought-controlled wheelchair.
C#to interface with Emotiv's .NET SDK to read the users thoughts.
- Control logic implemented in
Cseveral Arduino's communicating via
- Explored using Gaussian Processes as an alternative machine learning algorithm to improve classification accuracy of extremely noisy EEG signals.
Designed a 14 degree-of-freedom lower body humanoid robotic platform to verify the efficiency and efficacy of the walking control strategy proposed in my MASc research.
- Did the complete electromechanical design in SolidWorks.
- Electronics and other control hardware being provided by Quanser
- Created full dynamic simulations + 3D visualization in Simulink + SimMechanics.
- Real time control of the full robot being done QUARC.