This site is for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts. We ask and answer questions about electrical and electronics engineering topics, which include electronics, physical computing, and those working with microcontrollers, Arduinos and embedded systems. We feel the best Electronics Design questions have a schematic, links to pertinent datasheets or some source code in them, but if your question generally covers …
- a specific electronics design problem
- the theory and simulation of electromagnetic forces
- a communication scheme
- the writing of firmware for bare-metal or RTOS applications
and it is not about …
- a shopping or buying recommendation
- consumer electronics such as media players, cell phones or smart phones, except when designing these products or modifying their electronics for other uses
- Programming software for a PC
… then you’re in the right place to ask your question!
For more help, see "What types of questions should I avoid asking?"
If your question is not specifically on-topic for Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange, it may be on topic for another Stack Exchange site. If no site currently exists that will accept your question, you may commit to or propose a new site at Area 51, the place where new Stack Exchange communities are democratically created.