Tweeted twitter.com/StackElectronix/status/818989467885305861
2 Changed grammar to clarify question
source | link

What all can shock you in an unplugged electronic device?

I'm trying to do maintenance on my stereo system and I know that capacitors stillwill hold an electrical charge, but is there anything else that could shock me? I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this, sorry if its wrong.

What all can shock you in an unplugged electronic?

I'm trying to maintenance my stereo system and I know that capacitors still hold an electrical charge, but is there anything else that could shock me? I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this, sorry if its wrong.

What can shock you in an unplugged electronic device?

I'm trying to do maintenance on my stereo system and I know that capacitors will hold an electrical charge, but is there anything else that could shock me? I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this, sorry if its wrong.

1
source | link

What all can shock you in an unplugged electronic?

I'm trying to maintenance my stereo system and I know that capacitors still hold an electrical charge, but is there anything else that could shock me? I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this, sorry if its wrong.