Stack Exchange Network

Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.

Visit Stack Exchange
2 edited tags
| link
source | link

Computer controlled water valve.

I'm working on a computer-controlled indoor waterfall. One of the requirements is to be able to change the water pressure via computer interface. I've googled all day long and can't seem to find a valve that can be controlled via computer. Anybody happen to know of such a device and where I could find one?