I have developed an application by using STM32F4-Discovery development kit. Now code is mature and I need to build a custom circuit.
I started building the bare circuit first:
I soldered the chip on the pcb via a standard 30 Watts soldering iron with a technique like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YU3v_w7x7o
Since I didn't get the point of connecting 1uF//100nF capacitors between every VDD-VSS pin, I only connected a 4.7uF capacitor to the entry point of power lines.
My pin connection is as follows:
- VDD <- 11,19,28,50,75,100,21,22,6
- GND <- 20,10,27,74,99
- 2.2 uF cap is between 49 and GND
- 2.2 uF cap is between 73 and GND
- 10 K resistor is between 94 and GND
- MCU.72 is connected to STM32F4-Discovery.SWD_connector.4
- MCU.76 is connected to STM32F4-Discovery.SWD_connector.2
- MCU.VDD is connected to STM32F4-Discovery.3V
- MCU.GND is connected to STM32F4-Discovery.GND
I'm expecting to connect the MCU via STM32F4-Discovery's ST-Link/V2, but ST-Link utility is not being connected. I'm not able to get a heartbeat with the MCU.
What is the point I am possibly missing?
(moved to the answer)