In the top-right of this panel, you can see two red and two white connectors. Can anyone help me identify what kind of Molex they are?

Device with connectors

Edit: Here is what the cable end of the connector looks like, ignore the extra piece of wire shorting some of the connections:

enter image description here

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ Could we possibly get a close up? Along with a ruler for dimensions? \$\endgroup\$ – Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams Mar 13 '14 at 5:17
  • \$\begingroup\$ This is a picture I found online. I do however have one of these at home so I can snap a pic later on. \$\endgroup\$ – Cameron Ball Mar 13 '14 at 5:29
  • \$\begingroup\$ These look incredibly similar to the DC backup supply connectors used on certain Cisco networking gear. They're likely a standard type, but I don't know specifically. \$\endgroup\$ – Polynomial Mar 13 '14 at 10:22
  • \$\begingroup\$ Are you sure they're made by Molex? Do you have a manufacurer's part number for the assembly? \$\endgroup\$ – raaymaan Mar 13 '14 at 13:00
  • \$\begingroup\$ My guess would be the common post headers made by 3M, Amphenol, and many others. The most common size has 0.025" square pins on 0.1" centers, but there are also metric versions. They may be called "ribbon cable connectors". \$\endgroup\$ – Peter Bennett Mar 13 '14 at 16:26

I figured it out, they are JST XMR connectors.

Specifically XMR-10V and XMR-06V

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.