Which type of motor/controller can maintain the smoothest and most constant speed in the range 300 - 1000 rpm with minimal vibration? ie: low cogging torque, etc.
I have an application in mind which requires spinning a 100mm diameter 0.5kg static load.
I have been advised to consider the following options, most of which I know nothing about and need help deciphering them:
- sensorless low kV BLDC motor with FOC control
- PMSM with space vector modulation
- high current control bandwidth
- HAL sensored brushed DC motor with many (odd numbered) commutators
- encoder with high current control bandwidth
- rhombic winding