I tried to control 2 servos with my arduino. It worked fine but if I try to control 5 servos with my Arduino, it doesn't work. I want to power up the servos externally but I don't know how to do it. I'm using 5 push buttons and a pot knob to control the servos. And what battery should I use? And how to connect it with servo and Arduino?
The servo specs is:
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
- PWM Input Range: Pulse Cycle 20±2ms, Positive Pulse 1~2ms
- STD Direction: Counter Clockwise / Pulse Traveling 1500 to 1900µsec
- Stall Torque: 3 Kgf.cm (41.3 oz/in) at 4.8V, 3.2 Kgf.cm (44 oz/in) at 6V
- Operating Speed: 0.2 sec/ 60° at 4.8V, 0.18 sec/ 60° at 6V at no load
- Weight: 38g (1.27 oz)
- Size: 41.3*20.3*38.7*48.5*10
- Plug Available: FUT, JR
- Special Feature: Heavy Duty Plastic Gears, Economy Servo
What battery should I use to control 5 servos of above spec?
What should be spec of the battery?