I have a 24V battery charger that got wired in backwards and it fried one of the diodes. The codes on the diode are:


I have found one which I think should work, but could someone with a bit more knowledge please check it for me?



1 Answer 1


It has the same part number. Of course it would work.

Anyway, if you couldn't find exactly the same diode you would have looked for a diode with:

  • a current rating equal or greater than the original one
  • a reverse voltage equal or greater than the original one

You could even use two single diodes instead of it (of course with the same or greater ratings).


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.