I am trying to find a cable online that takes the front jacks on my computer case (speaker out, audio in) and merges them so I can use my headphones that have a built in microphone.

What would I search to find what I am looking for?


closed as off-topic by Leon Heller, Rev1.0, Daniel Grillo, Matt Young, JYelton Jun 24 '14 at 17:08

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions on the use of electronic devices are off-topic as this site is intended specifically for questions on electronics design." – Leon Heller, Rev1.0, Daniel Grillo, Matt Young, JYelton
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


What you are looking for is a TRS splitter.

TRS female splitter http://www.littlesun.com.au/images/201306/goods_img/66_G_1371475603007.jpg

  • \$\begingroup\$ Incredible. That name brings up perfect results. Thankyou! \$\endgroup\$ – Ben Jun 25 '14 at 16:25

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.