I am looking for a Arm development board for a new project I am working on (64 RGB LED POV Globe). POV globe speed questions I have lots of experience with the Arduino boards but I would like to take a step up to a more powerful board for this project. Also I have been wanting to play with ARM for a while and this seems like a good project to start on.
- Not insanely expensive, <= $250 preferably
- Lots of PWM outputs at lest 10 idealy 24
- Program able by the USB port.
- 32k of chip memory
Nice to have
- Ethernet, Not that I would need it for this project but most of my other projects require it.
- SD card or other persistent storage, Logging, loading of settings files, ect...
The first board I looked in to was the beagleboard as it has a huge community and lots of resources but it does not appear to have any PWM outputs?
- Suggestions on a Arm development board with lots of PWMs?
- Am i missing something with the PWMs on the beagleboard? It seems strange that the board would not have any I/O