I have two circuit boards that are almost identical. One has a JTAG socket, and one does not. I want to add a socket to the one that doesn't have one, but I don't know which part to get.

This is the socket in question: JTAG Connector

This is what the board looks like without one: Missing JTAG Connector

  • \$\begingroup\$ What chip does the jtag go to? \$\endgroup\$
    – chwi
    Jul 11, 2014 at 10:05
  • \$\begingroup\$ "Micromatch" I think \$\endgroup\$
    – Blup1980
    Jul 11, 2014 at 10:30

1 Answer 1


I think this is pretty close:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/8-215079-0/A99470TR-ND/1955697enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ Just got in touch with the manufacturer. They confirmed, this is the one. \$\endgroup\$ Aug 17, 2014 at 20:03
  • \$\begingroup\$ @DirkGroeneveld Great :) \$\endgroup\$
    – chwi
    Oct 27, 2014 at 10:46

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.