I am in search of the technical name for the connector used for charging and data transfer in samsung behold sgh t919. One end is USB standard, what is the other end named? Is it an International or proprietary standard?

For photograph, please see http://www.walmart.com/ip/Insten-INSTEN-USB-Data-Charging-Cable-For-Samsung-Behold-Eternity-Omnia-Impression-Instinct/28883424



  • 4
    \$\begingroup\$ It is probably non-standard proprietary connector. \$\endgroup\$
    – venny
    Sep 2, 2014 at 10:48
  • \$\begingroup\$ Strange; neither of those links work for me... \$\endgroup\$
    – bitsmack
    Feb 16, 2017 at 1:07

1 Answer 1


It's a proprietary Samsung connector. Referred to as the Samsung 20-Pin Connector, or S20-Pin connector. It is used for multiple connections, including Audio, Headsets, USB, Serial and Charging.

See http://pinoutsguide.com/CellularPhones-P-W/samsung_d800_pinout.shtml for pinout.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.