I have a few pin headers on my board which are the standard 2.54mm spaced pins (datasheet), and I'm trying to find the appropriate female crimp connector which will connect to it, exactly like the one below:

enter image description here

However, I'm having trouble determining the size of the crimp connector. The datasheet says that the male header is 1.1mm, so 17 AWG.

What is the size and shape (and hopefully if known, the name) of the crimp connector I need?

  • \$\begingroup\$ What is the number of position are you looking for? \$\endgroup\$ – Sanjeev Kumar Oct 15 '14 at 12:06
  • \$\begingroup\$ @SanjeevKumar Sorry, I don't understand your question \$\endgroup\$ – tgun926 Oct 15 '14 at 12:08
  • \$\begingroup\$ Position means number of contact. Like 10 Pin contact or 20 Pin contact. If you will check the datasheet, in description column it is mentioned 2 ways,3 ways...etc. \$\endgroup\$ – Sanjeev Kumar Oct 15 '14 at 12:16
  • \$\begingroup\$ @SanjeevKumar I'm after the size and name of the single crimp connector inside one of those black enclosures in the picture. \$\endgroup\$ – tgun926 Oct 15 '14 at 12:19
  • \$\begingroup\$ AWG Rating can be determine based on the current rating \$\endgroup\$ – Sanjeev Kumar Oct 15 '14 at 12:24

I think you can use the below connector


And for crimp


|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.