I'm not sure if this is the right place but I'm a bit puzzled by this (cheap chinese) bicycle tile light. I opened it up, but I don't seem to get it working again.
It has three components:
- the housing with the batteries
- the circuit with the LEDs
- a rubbery blue button but with a hard black centre piece
By simply pushing the button you could change the flashing modes. From all on, over all flashing, flashing on at the time, to all off. There were 8 modes (including off).
It's somewhat frustrating that with just these three components that I can't get it to work again (I haven't tampered with them). And now I'm also curious as to how it works.
So does anybody have any ideas?
- the blue button black centre piece makes some connections but how does it work?
- what's the black dot on the circuit board?
Thanks for any pointers, help, ...!