I would appreciate help with the following problem:
Get 12V PWM-modulated from a microcontroller-generated 5V PWM.
• IRLML2502, n-channel FET - Datasheet
• Resistors R1 (56 Ohm) and R2 (6K8 Ohm)
Drain is always around 12V (100% duty cycle) - independent of gate duty-cycle.
All my IRLML2502 show the same behaviour.
What I checked:
• Scope shows correct duty cycle(s) on gate.
• Gate voltage either 0V or 5V.
• Source voltage is 12V as expected.
• Checked pin-correctness various times.
Please tell me, if you see any obvious problems.
Please point me in a direction to perform further checks.
Please be kind, i am no native electronics guy :)
Thank you very much for your help!