What is that? A capacitor or something else?

Sorry for the bad quality... It is labeled with: [strange symbol] X50 YKRA unknow component

  • \$\begingroup\$ Where did you find it? Power supply? \$\endgroup\$ – Golaž Mar 10 '15 at 18:38
  • \$\begingroup\$ Look like a polyfuse to me, with 'capacitor' as second guess. Is there any marking on the PCB? \$\endgroup\$ – Wouter van Ooijen Mar 10 '15 at 18:46
  • \$\begingroup\$ It is on a interface platine between a SPS Siemens S7-1200 and a "Fischertechnik" training modell. The platine works with 24V and the component is placed between VCC. \$\endgroup\$ – AlphaCMi Mar 10 '15 at 18:46
  • \$\begingroup\$ Between the Vcc and what? \$\endgroup\$ – Wouter van Ooijen Mar 10 '15 at 19:04

That is a TE Connectivity RXEF050 resettable PolySwitch.

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.