Does anyone know what type of connector this is?


enter image description here


1 Answer 1


That is a polarized single-inline plug.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.