Just bought a used HP/Agilent/Keysight 54622D oscilloscope. There is an expansion bus connector on the back. I've been looking around for the specs on the bus such as connector type, electrical specification, and interfacing protocol, but have come up empty. Anyone have references?

  • \$\begingroup\$ Is it this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE-488 ? \$\endgroup\$
    – 0x6d64
    Commented Jun 22, 2015 at 10:36
  • \$\begingroup\$ No, it is not a GPIB (or HPIB to us oldtimers). There is an expansion bus to GPIB module that can be attached. The expansion bus must have a parallel out architecture, which was intriguing for me, as I'm considering some tinkering. \$\endgroup\$
    – kd4ttc
    Commented Jun 22, 2015 at 22:39


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.