I found this cable in a box of old bits. It is 4 wire and has test clips on one end and a barrel type plug on the other.

I am trying to find out what the plug is called and I hope to locate a corresponding socket.

Conical Plug

The plug is about 40mm long and 9mm wide at the upper conductor.

The other end: Test Clips

  • \$\begingroup\$ Well, that's unique looking. Like someone designed a fix for standard TRS jacks shorting while inserting. The other side of the cable would be good to see too. \$\endgroup\$ – Passerby Jul 25 '15 at 7:06
  • \$\begingroup\$ Some searching showed that it looks more like a Tiny Telephone connector called a Bantam plug, but all my google image searches only show 2 and 3 conductor versions. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phone_connector_(audio) \$\endgroup\$ – Passerby Jul 25 '15 at 7:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.