I have a (self-built) desktop computer, that was kept and used for a few days in a house that was infested with mold. I've been sensitized to mold, and the computer is contaminated enough to cause symptoms for me.
What would be an efficient way to clean a computer after such exposure? I'm willing to take acceptable risks, ESD related or otherwise, because the other option is that the computer remains unusable.
I know there's this question that's related, but I don't think it's a duplicate since it's about a specific cleaning method.
So far I've considered these options:
Compressed air: risk of ESD, I doubt this would be enough to remove the toxins produced by the mold from the plastics
Vacuuming: same as compressed air, probably not as efficient, ESD related to the tubing could possibly be mitigated with proper earthing
Ozonizing: efficient, definitely would clean both microorganisms and the toxins, but to my knowledge would also oxidize all the PCBs
Chemical cleaning agents: I'm not sure whether any of these will be effective for this particular purpose, but I'm by no means certain