Can someone help me identify these connectors, I haven't seen them before, tried searching on digikey but there are a lot of connectors, and some of them don't have pictures so it's proving difficult to identify it.

I need both types female and male of the connectors.

And tools that I would need to attach them to wires.

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ What kind of device is in the first picture? \$\endgroup\$ – Bence Kaulics Aug 19 '15 at 9:36
  • \$\begingroup\$ A broader view of the first connector would be more helpful. Also it looks like something you plug and twist, hence a side view wouldn't be unwelcome. \$\endgroup\$ – K. Rmth Aug 19 '15 at 9:52
  • \$\begingroup\$ I quess that the first connector is some kind of mini-DIN 8 connector. \$\endgroup\$ – Bence Kaulics Aug 19 '15 at 10:28
  • \$\begingroup\$ It's from a motor device, and sensor 3 wires for the motor and 2 for the sensor. It will be difficult to give a broader view as I can't remove it from the enclosure \$\endgroup\$ – ilijamt Aug 19 '15 at 17:22
  • \$\begingroup\$ I found a similar cable on AliExpress that has the same connectors. \$\endgroup\$ – ilijamt Aug 20 '15 at 10:24

The white ones look like Molex 0.062" Connectors to me, the other one is very hard to tell. Download a data sheet and take some measurements, there are other sizes available so check to see if they are the 0.062"s.

Molex 0.062" Product Line

  • \$\begingroup\$ The white ones are Molex 0.062" \$\endgroup\$ – ilijamt Aug 20 '15 at 19:30
  • \$\begingroup\$ As for the other one I can't find DIN 8 that has the same measurments \$\endgroup\$ – ilijamt Aug 20 '15 at 19:30

The black round connector is definitely a TE CPC series connector. Based on the picture it's a size 11-8 panel mount. You can find the compatible plug and correct contacts on the supplied link.

  • \$\begingroup\$ Looks the same. I measured the diameter to about 0.682" which is more or less the same as on the connector which is 0.688". \$\endgroup\$ – ilijamt Aug 20 '15 at 21:16
  • \$\begingroup\$ I was going to say the same thing. You can find them on Digikey, but OnlineComponents usually has lower prices on connectors. \$\endgroup\$ – lyndon Aug 20 '15 at 23:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.