What do you call the outlets/plugs/connectors that you plug servos into on a board? These things circled in the photo...

enter image description here

I'm trying to purchase these and have no idea how to find them.


These are known as "HEADERS & RECEPTACLES" TE calls it as a AMPMODU MTE series. can be found below at Digikey

3- Pin :-

Header:- 5-147278-2


4- Pin :-

Header:- 5-147278-3

Plug:- 5-103970-3

If you need the header with more pin, just play with the last digit of the above header part numbers for example if you need 5 Pin header connector change the last digit of 4- Pin of header part number from 5-147278-3 to 5-147278-4


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.