I am trying to reverse engineer this applied precision actuator (I'll ask different questions as I do so)

To get started I would like to know the name of the 26 pins connector! (oh and if you also know the 5 pins connector name too?)

After hours of google image search I cannot find it!


  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Off-hand I'd say it looks like a SCSI connector of some sort. Although it's probably not being used for SCSI here of course. \$\endgroup\$ Sep 18, 2015 at 20:19
  • \$\begingroup\$ what is the product/device? \$\endgroup\$ Sep 19, 2015 at 1:33

1 Answer 1


It's called a HP26 (Half Pitch) connector. There don't seem to be a lot of sources for it though, so good luck finding one.

HP26 connector

  • \$\begingroup\$ Thanks !! Alright, let's look for some chinese vendor on Ebay ^^ \$\endgroup\$
    – Xqua
    Sep 18, 2015 at 21:46

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.