I am looking for a circuit which can turn ON/OFF 10 LEDs based on the switch pressed (push to ON, release to OFF). It is like an LED graph.
My requirement is:
- Initially no LED is ON.
- If switch 1 is pressed then LED 1 turns ON LEDs 2 to 10 turns OFF
- If switch 2 is pressed then LEDs 1 to 2 turns ON and LEDs 3 to 10 turns OFF
- If switch 5 is pressed then LEDs 1 to 5 turns ON and LEDs 6 to 10 turns OFF
- If switch 4 is pressed then LEDs 1 to 4 turns ON and LEDs 5 to 10 turns OFF
- If switch 3 is pressed then LEDs 1 to 3 turns ON and LEDs 4 to 10 turns OFF
and so on...
The components can be ICs or transistors, doesn't matter as long as this can be achieved. But no Arduino please. Should be simple.
Update 1: Forgot to mention that the state of the LEDs should be maintained even after switch is released unless other switch is pressed. I hope this makes sense.