I found this type of pin in some 3 pin female connector. I want to buy it but I don't know what is name of this pin :) Any idea?

(I put dimensions approximatively)

enter image description here

Here are dimensions of plastic connector:

enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ What is the connector it belongs to? \$\endgroup\$ – rfkortekaas Jan 1 '16 at 18:28
  • \$\begingroup\$ archive.benchmarkreviews.com/images/reviews/power/… ... \$\endgroup\$ – amikostb Jan 1 '16 at 18:29
  • \$\begingroup\$ Please post: a picture of an assembler connector, distance between the pins in the connector (pitch). \$\endgroup\$ – Nick Alexeev Jan 1 '16 at 18:49
  • \$\begingroup\$ @Nick Alexeev, I edited post, please refresh \$\endgroup\$ – amikostb Jan 1 '16 at 19:23
  • \$\begingroup\$ The picture of the 'plastic connector' does not match that of the connector shown in the link in your previous comment. They are two entirely separate examples. \$\endgroup\$ – CharlieHanson Jan 2 '16 at 0:36

It's most likely part of Molex's KK Series.

There are many alternatives made by other brands, and cheap generics, but that connector has perhaps been 'made famous' by its use as the default fan header in the ATX specification.

  • \$\begingroup\$ ?? ATX fans dont have 2mm square pins! Oh that's the funnel that guides the pin! \$\endgroup\$ – Jasen Jan 1 '16 at 23:30

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.