Does anyone know of a maker of Conductive Fabric?
Copying my answer from Is there a way to print / draw a circuit on to clothing?
See http://www.plusea.at/ for all kinds of wearable electronics, including conductive fabric, thread, etc.
How To Get What You Want by the same people has more details:
- Less EMF has the largest selection in the States
- Eeonyx sells a range of high performance materials that you can order to spec.
- Fine Silver Products sells silver-doped fabrics
- How To Get What You Want gives a good overview of the known conductive fabric merchants
- Fashioning Technology blog should give you some inspiration
A trip to the store with a multi-meter can be enlightening. Various commonly available tapes, fabrics, gels, packages etc. are conductive.
Becky Stern sells conductive thread... perhaps you could sew that in to your fabric?
The Scientific Wire Co. sells knitted copper wire.
Sparkfun are now selling conductive fabric