Sorry if my question sounds to simple for this forum. I just wanted to confirm the default measure of the output of circular force sensor when it is connected to the breadboard (with resistor)? Does it output force measured in N (newton)? When I slightly touch the sensor with a fingertip, the output value varies around 200-400.
Another question: My final objective is to measure weight categories of objects (light, medium, heavy) using 2 force sensors. Do I understand correctly that the overall procedure is the following:
1) put known weights on top of each sensor and measure the force
2) fit analytical function for each sensor, e.g. some polynomial
3) put an object with unknown weight on top two sensors
4) read outputs (force)
5) apply both analytical functions (with known forces) to obtain two weight's measurements
6) calculate an average between two measurements