I'm having trouble finding a replacement connector, it's the same as the one in this picture, the picture only calls it a "mini 2 way 2.54mm pitch female connector" - lots of these exist, so can someone please tell me the technical name of this particular one?:

enter image description here

This sort of thing happens all the time, does anyone know of a master document of connectors I can use to identify things with?


1 Answer 1


In the resource section on this page: https://www.pololu.com/product/1168/resources https://www.pololu.com/file/0J372/JST_eXH.pdf

this is XHP-2


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.