Good evening guys!
I'm trying to figure out the solution to my problem, that I have encountered, but I just can't find anything close.
So, first of all, the situation:
I'm trying to build a 5.1 amplifier.
For that, I'm planning to use 4 amplifier ICs:
- 3 stereo (2 actually stereo, 1 is bridged for center) - TEA2025
- 1 for the subwoofer - TDA2030
I want to be able to switch between input sources:
- Soundcard stereo jacks(1. center/sub, 2. front left/right, 3. rear left/right)
- Phone stereo jack, sending the signal for all ICs
And output devices:
- Headphones(Stereo Jack)
- RCA speakers (6 of them, center, front left, front right, rear left, rear right, subwoofer)
My guess is, to be able to switch input sources, the other source should somehow be denied. As for the output, the same could be applied.
How can I switch input sources from one audio channel to the next with a circuit?