I'm trying to identify the connector between the Epson Moverio BT-200 smart glasses (similar to the Google Glass) and the battery pack/touchpad.
- 20 pins top
- 20 pins below
- Pitch (between individual pins) - 0.50mm
- Male connector outer height - 3.20mm (0.122 inch)
- Male connector outer width - 16.60 (0.653 inch)
- Male connector inner width (inside the metal part that fits into the female connector) - 11.1mm(0.437 inch)
- Female connector inner width - 16.6mm (0.653 inch)
- Female connector inner height - 3.2mm (0.126 inch)
We want to build an inexpensive HDMI interface to use with our DJI phantom 3 pro quadcopter. Would be great if anyone has ideas on how we can identify this connector.