Does anyone have an idea of what type of connector this is? Looks like some type of molex, with 1.5mm pin spacing but I am having trouble with finding something that fits it.

enter image description here

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ Have you searched for JST connectors? \$\endgroup\$ Apr 21, 2016 at 20:25
  • \$\begingroup\$ It really looks like JST PH connectors, but those are 2.0mm pitch, so it is strange. Can you double-check the pitch ? See DigiKey entry for the part \$\endgroup\$
    – dim
    Apr 21, 2016 at 20:36

1 Answer 1


It is a JST B4B-ZR and you can get it here.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.