I have a plan to put together small home automation system.
For now I was just playing with smaller parts like single type of sensors at once etc... I would like to ask for opinion & check of my scheme if basic idea is ok, before I plug everything together. I saw many variants of externally powered Relay Board, so I am little confused and I am not sure if its ok.
Basic idea is to see data & control everything from website DHT sensors (read and display data on website graphs)
- only DHT22 nr1 will trigger PC-FANs 1 & 2, when temperature or humidity is too high
- PC-FAN (1 & 2): they run ON all the time (set time from ... to ...)
- LED strip (1 & 2): they run ON all the time (set time from ... to ...) (LED strip has to be on separate power line since current A is to high for single relay)
- Soil sensors (1-4) (read and display data on website graphs)
- Water pump (1-4) each separately triggered for period of time when humidity in soil is to low (from Soil sensor 1-4)
Is my plan ok? Any suggestions are welcome, thank you.