I have a Lawmate 2.4 Ghz Video transmitter which has a small 4 pin input plug. I want to find out what the proper name for this type of connector so I can buy spares for it - maybe someone here can identify it for me. I've attached a picture below:

enter image description here

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ You can search for "Molex" connectors. You will need to measure the contact spacing, contact size, etc. \$\endgroup\$
    – SteveR
    Dec 4, 2011 at 13:09
  • \$\begingroup\$ molex connectors seem to be a bit larger than this, this thing is only about 6mm across. \$\endgroup\$ Dec 4, 2011 at 13:16
  • 5
    \$\begingroup\$ @mdresser: Molex makes lots and lots of connectors, some large and some very small. You can't say from size alone whether it was made by Molex. \$\endgroup\$ Dec 4, 2011 at 13:51
  • \$\begingroup\$ I've looked up Lawmate's line. Sellers do bill the connector as Molex. Perhaps you can tell us the model number and look for replacement parts. \$\endgroup\$ Dec 5, 2011 at 2:51

1 Answer 1


This connector is like JST connector,the MODEL NO is SHR-04V-S-B.Right now our company don't have this 4 pin connector.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.