What Transistor should i use instead of SL100?

thanksenter image description here

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ This 2N2222 would be the closest you could probably get farnell.com/datasheets/1662272.pdf \$\endgroup\$ – Bradman175 May 6 '16 at 14:49
  • \$\begingroup\$ This is not a question about a "Gas Leakage Circuit" this is a basic transistor selection/substitution question. \$\endgroup\$ – Richard Crowley May 6 '16 at 15:27
  • \$\begingroup\$ You could place LED1 in series with R4 to help carbon footprint.Also use a 7805 to replace R1 and Z1 . \$\endgroup\$ – Autistic May 7 '16 at 22:01

Any general-purpose NPN transistor will work in that application. 2N4401, 2N3904, 2N2222, etc.

| improve this answer | |
  • \$\begingroup\$ Just about to say that! You beat me. \$\endgroup\$ – Bradman175 May 6 '16 at 14:18
  • \$\begingroup\$ What is the best program to simulate this circuit with? \$\endgroup\$ – Abdu Jellah May 6 '16 at 23:01
  • \$\begingroup\$ The CircuitLab simulator built into this website will simulate it. \$\endgroup\$ – Dave Tweed May 6 '16 at 23:03

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.