I'am trying to calculate v2 from the circuit below, but my answer, 9.81cos(1000t+166.64°) mV, has a different angle from the correct answer, 9.81cos(1000t-13.36°) mV.
I tried to solve it with node analysis doing the following steps.
- Found the impedance for the two capacitors, -j1.67Ω and -j2, and for the inductor, j2Ω.
- I stated my current convention, currents going out of the node will be positive and currents going into the node will be negative.
- Then, using Kirchhoff's Current Law or LCK in spanish, I made an equation for each node.
- Solved the system of equations using a calculator.
- Changed v2 from polar coordinates to phasor.