does anyone knows what type of transistor this is: enter image description here

DGS S250 PH1d

Thanks in advance, Pedro

  • \$\begingroup\$ I want to say "BS250", but you're the only one that can put your multimeter on the device. \$\endgroup\$ Jun 16 '16 at 8:56
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ PH1 sounds like Philips to me and BS250 is a highly probable candidate. wyxs.net/web/wiiscan/wiiscan/BS250.pdf Can you measure if it's an NMOS? \$\endgroup\$
    – winny
    Jun 16 '16 at 9:03
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ DGS is for Drain Gate Source so it is a type of MOSFET. As Ignacio said being a BS250, I'm skeptical why they omitted that first letter. Counterfeit part? \$\endgroup\$
    – Bradman175
    Jun 16 '16 at 9:26
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ @Bradman: The 'S' is very probably a manufacturer logo (such as Siliconix) and the 250 is a short form name for the part as etched. \$\endgroup\$ Jun 16 '16 at 9:28
  • \$\begingroup\$ Checking the pinouts of BS250, it's different to the on in the image. Also why are the markings printed so horribly? They don't align to the case. And that Logo looks really lazy. \$\endgroup\$
    – Bradman175
    Jun 16 '16 at 9:31

It appears to be a BS250 P-MOSFET. Here's one with similar markings at bg-electronics.de

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.