What is the maximum die size for a 0.6" wide Plastic DIP package?
It depends completely on:
- Design of the package outline
- Design of the package carrier
- Whether the package carrier supports multilevel interconnect
- Design of the package lead frame
- Number of pins on the DIP package
- Length to width ratio of the integrated circuit chip
So as it stands there is no way to answer your question as written. If you are curious about any specific package technology then go ask the manufacturer. Lead frame manufacturers are probably the best place for you to start.