I have a small solar panel which i want to use as cellphone, batties charger or any other gadget that requires 5vdc. I tried using 7805 but it reduces volts to 3.something. 7805 works fine on 9-12v battries. How can i do that. I need simple circuits because many ics used in those circuits may not be available here.My solar panel has
- Maximum power (Pmax) = 5w
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp) = 17.2V
- Current at Pmax (Imp) = 0.30A
- Open circuit Volatage (Voc) = 21.6V
- Short circuit Current (Isc) = 0.31A
I think it has enough power to charge powerbank or cellphone.Is there anything usefull that i can pull from other circuits. I have plenty of them.