I'd like to use this connector in my design but couldn't find what it's called. Anyone know?

enter image description here

  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ See if this answers your question. Looks like another incarnation of SlimStack. \$\endgroup\$ Aug 29, 2016 at 13:49
  • \$\begingroup\$ samtec connector? \$\endgroup\$
    – Voltage Spike
    Aug 29, 2016 at 15:36

1 Answer 1


It is a PCB Connector Extended Flex Cable Ribbon http://www.etradesupply.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?sku=ESAPP13072610211

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ That name appears to be a description of the cable assembly, not a specific name for the connector. \$\endgroup\$
    – user39382
    Aug 29, 2016 at 20:08

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.