I am trying to find a replacement connector for this board which came out of a clarion factory car stereo (Subaru). I've tried searching various types of connectors but haven't been able to identify it. There appears to be some very tiny markings on the top: "IRS" and "C2", has anyone seen this before or have an idea of what to search?

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ CONN, PCB mount, male, blade, x positions, right angle. \$\endgroup\$ – Tony Stewart Sunnyskyguy EE75 Sep 12 '16 at 5:28
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Good place to start is to take some measurements with a caliper. Measure the pitch (blade to blade distance), the blade dimensions, etc. \$\endgroup\$ – Tom Carpenter Sep 12 '16 at 11:40
  • \$\begingroup\$ I've tried searching that criteria but Google comes up with a very broad set of results. So far I've tried going directly to Digikey and Mouser and specifying those things but I still haven't found anything close to it. Is there like a reverse lookup for connectors somewhere? Seems like there should be. \$\endgroup\$ – sam Sep 12 '16 at 19:51

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.