Even after extensive scrolling through Google Image Search, I could not find this connector or one similar to it: four images of a white connector attached to a 6-pin(?) ribbon cable

I am especially interested in finding the mating connector.

  • \$\begingroup\$ Good pictures. If you ask for connector types next time, include at least the pitch and if possible some dimensions. This simplifies search greatly! \$\endgroup\$ – Ariser Sep 13 '16 at 10:54
  • \$\begingroup\$ Good advice! Will do next time! :) \$\endgroup\$ – Konstantin Werner Sep 13 '16 at 11:48
  • \$\begingroup\$ That's ribbon cable, not what's typically called FFC \$\endgroup\$ – Scott Seidman Sep 13 '16 at 19:08
  • \$\begingroup\$ @ScottSeidman You can always edit the question :) \$\endgroup\$ – Armandas Sep 13 '16 at 20:39

Looks like Micromodul Series 30 from Lumberg.

enter image description here enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.